Ollie was built by parents who know how important it is to keep kids safe online. It’s our top priority. When a teen signs up, a parent must activate their account before they can communicate with others on the network. Once their child is using the service, parents have access to everything they do. Parents can monitor every conversation and make sure they’re available to accompany their teen when it feels necessary.
By keeping Ollie a subscription service, we attract members who are here for the right reasons. The Ollie team enforces strict community standards and gives all users the ability to flag any suspicious behavior. We never give out personal information to other users or sell your data to third parties. By keeping teens safe online, we give them the confidence to broaden their experience and community connections.
Here are some of the other ways we make Ollie safe:
- Everything is password protected and passwords are encrypted
- Sophisticated parental control dashboard
- Ollie was built with help of privacy experts at ikeepsafe.org
- Ollie is General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliant
- Teens and parents have the ability to block other users